POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Context menu 'open' option doesn't : Re: Context menu 'open' option doesn't Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Context menu 'open' option doesn't
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 18 Dec 2001 05:45:16
Message: <3c1f1e3c@news.povray.org>
In article <3c1f01ab@news.povray.org> , "bob h" <omn### [at] charternet>
wrote:

> "Coridon Henshaw" <che### [at] sympaticoca> wrote in message
> news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...
>> "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> wrote in
>>
>> > The proper solution is to add a matching library_path "C:\temp\".
>>
>> Uhh, I just reported that the open function won't honor library_paths
> which
>> point to anywhere other than the default include directory.  As far as I
>> can tell there is no workaround for either of the two bugs.

> Coridon is right in that it doesn't find any files other some subfolders of
> POV-Ray.  Can't even get the main folder to be seen by adding a
> Library_Path=C:\Program Files\POV-Ray for Windows v3.5

If either of you had actually read my message (and the part I quoted of the
original message) and paid any attention to the last sentence you would know
that I never said anything about *second* bug he reported other than that I
can't test it (because Macs don't have Windows installed by default ;-)

I am talking about the *first* bug he reported, which is not a bug.

    Thorsten